Re: [NetEpic ML] Net epic background ideas

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:05:23 -0500

Hi!
  True, actually all the sensei are exactly the opposite: psychic blanks.
  That's why warp entities can't harm them unless in physical body, and even
  then they are immune to psychical powers.
  You're really jogging my memory, yup psychic blanks.

  Yep, but that's still the most dangerous form of attack. That's why Imperium
  controls the emerging psykers rigorously.

  If the Star child cleans the warp, does it mean chaos is destroyed or just immensely minimized?

  Unfortunately it still was in HTML. I forgot what a pain it is to get the
  settings changed in yahoo! Quite strange actually, considering I had no
  problems before yahoo! took over...

  I'm really hating Yahoo lately, its screwy like nobodies business, but then again you get what you pay for <nothing>.
  Hopefully this one is in plain text, I've changed everything I know how to to get it to send in plain text. Let me know.

  Peter