Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] A few random background ideas

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 14:58:43 +0100

Hi!

I think that to bring back the primarch, phoenix lords and to awaken the Emperor is the wrong way to go. I think it wil take away much of the "epic" feeling of the game to introduce such special and very powerfull characters. If we do this, almost every army will have one or more supercharacters and possible gamebreakers.(I think that even the Squats have some ancient hero that will come back some day!) I think that it should be the privelige of the chaos army to have such characters.

To me, epic is about the grunt, the infantryman supported by some stronger units. I fear that this suggestion will turn it other way around, the super characters supported by some fodder.

My group has played with some special characters made both by GW and ourself and found that it is far more interesting to play without them.

I think that such characters rather belong to WH40K and not to NetEpic.

Eivind