Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] A few random background ideas

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:22:47 -0500

Hi!

All good points. Remember that for entry to anything at core level these
days is VERY difficult. As far as optional we can make as much as we want
because only individual groups (with mutual player consent) would use them.
At some point there will be many optional rules, at which point we'll make a
optional book (for which code number 02 was reserved).

I know many like special characters for net epic (I personally am not fond
of them), we can make them for sure at let players decide what to use. After
all we're not GW <evil grin>.

Peter