Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] A few random background ideas

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:26:42 -0500

Hi!

hehe. there were some characters in space marine that were okay, it was the
Ghazkuls and Yarricks that really PO'ed me. One man can only ever have a
local effect, no matter how powerful, on the battlefield. Powers that effect
the whole army and such are not appropriate. A powerful local power is.

Peter