RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] A few random background ideas

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:51:39 +0100

Fifth, If the primarchs were at about the same level as greater daemons I
> can't see a problem. After all, a Chaos player can have multiple of those
> while I can't see there ever being more than one primarch present at any
> single battle.

--------> Chaos is the hardest army to beat, so I definately see a problem there! The deamon army is constructed around the greater deamons with mostly easy breakable supportcards. Thats at least some easy VPs.

I hate the thought of having to face a number of Great Companies led by an overcheesed Leman Russ! :-)

Eivind