RE: [NetEpic ML] Tau/Slann Super Heavy Tanks

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:05:03 +0200

Curse you! Now I'll have to buy yet ANOTHER game. If I go bankrupt it's your
fault! :P

Seriously, the minis look extremely good. I think the earth minis would mix
nicely with the Ogre ones to make a dark age of technology army. In the Ogre
miniature range IMO the Ogres themselves were excellent and the GEVs were
decent looking, but I simply hate the tanks.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.

http://www.agentsofgaming.com/b5wstock.htm

Just pan down the page until you see the GROPOS entries. There are links
from the product's name to the images of the minis. Some of them would
make very respectable SH tanks. The infantry may also be useful.

-Kelvin....

"Look, Just give me some Inner Peace
or I'll mop the floor with you!"
-the Immortal Sage, Homer Simpson