Re: [NetEpic ML] Tau/Slann Super Heavy Tanks

From: sarah-warren <warren.c_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:17:30 -0000

I have not played a game yet,but my gaming group have the rules and the local rule guru says they are not that great. Apparently that is the word one the web aswell and AoG are already working on GROPOS 2. I just like the minis, nice bigger vehicles for our world.

Warren

PS have some Valkyrie gunships, very nice for IG heavy gunships........rules as always eventually.