RE: [NetEpic ML] REPOST: my comments to the DE drafts

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:23:11 +0200

So it is. My ocular sensors must have had a malfunction, no doubt due to
some malign machination of a heretic influence so prevalent in this list. I
must drink more coffee. ;)

However, I still wouldn't implement the "fleet of foot" unless the regular
Eldar get it also. And I would think twice about changing them.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.