RE: [NetEpic ML] REPOST: my comments to the DE drafts

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:27:06 +0200

Maybe the beastmaster, since he's supposed to be fast. The fleet of foot is
a rule introduced in the 40k3 for both DE and Eldar, so unless we also give
it to the normal Eldar I wouldn't use it. Like I said above, I can't see the
DE running as fast as Swooping Hawks fly.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.