[NetEpic ML] Re: Terminators

From: Marco Croce <marcocroce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:44:55 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:19:07 +0100, Lorenzo Canapicchi wrote:

> Marco Croce wrote:
> > If I remember the original rule was:if you make a double you will lose
that
> > number of stand (es double 1 mean that you lose 1 terminator stand and
so
> > on)so you have 1/6 possibility of lose stands but only 1/12 possibility
> > (double 4-5-6) to lose all of them,but in those rules for the point you
did
> > not have the land raiders.
> > Marco
>
> Well when we use teleportation we don't get LR (at same cost) but 1/6
> possibility to lose a terminator seems a bit excessive IMHO
>
> --
> Lorenzo Canapicchi
> mailto:canapicc_at_...
> mailto:canapi_at_txt.it
>
> Personal Page:
> http://www.cli.di.unipi.it/~canapicc

> eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic/

Try to use them to catch the objectives in the last rounds of the game they
are not so bat for that ,the enemy must always waste some troops to maintain
them,but after three or four turns it�s not so easy to maintain troops
everywhere in the field.....
Marco
(Ps the obiectives are still worth 5 points?)