Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic in Poland

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:51:25 -0000

> As a side note, when I purchased the player's edition of E40k I practiced
> little and converted my NetEpic Sisters of Battle armylist to E40k. If you
> are interested in taking a look at it I can mail it to you (it's one page
> word document).

Certainly would be interested. If you could mail it to me at:
webmaster_at_...
as the address I'm signed up to the list on isn't too keen on attachments
(I've got a hyperactive virus checker on it - it sems to wipe half the
normal attachments as well as anything dangerous!)

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate