RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic in Poland

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:17:06 +0200

[snip]
> I actually agree completely. I always describe it as an
> unfinished game, one
> which if you are prepared to "tinker" is great, but does need
> some work.
> The over-generalisation is being seen to to some extent in
> the later issues
> of epic mag, but too much would spoil what I have come to see
> as one of its
> great advantages over the other versions. If it gets too
> detailed I wouldn't
> have an excuse to play 3 different games :)

Hmm, never thought of it that way. Good thinking! I'm always looking for
excuses to explain my ever growing collection of games ;)

> Just thought I'd stick up for it a little....never too much
> though.....
>
> > Summa summarum: I'd choose Heresy over E40k any day.
>
> Fair enough......can't say thats one I've played
> unfortunately though :(

As a side note, when I purchased the player's edition of E40k I practiced a
little and converted my NetEpic Sisters of Battle armylist to E40k. If you
are interested in taking a look at it I can mail it to you (it's one page
word document).

> Cheers,
> Paul "TuffSkull" T.
> http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.
> http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official
> Warpgate
> Network site!)
> http://welcome.to/weird_world - Weird World Wargaming.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.