Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic in Poland

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:50:24 +0100

"P.J.T" wrote:

> >>I have met epic players occassionally,
> > > but they all played E40k...
> >
> > Ggghhhhhhh, they have to repent :o)
>
> *Cautiously raises head*
> All the editions have their place - Space Marine, Netepic AND E40K - their
> all good games!!
> *Ducks and runs for cover....*

I just hate the generalization, *sob* my poor aspect warriors......
Anyway the good think IMHO it's the new base "shape", now all my recent
Dark Angels detachment are 2/3 (3 holes) of a shortened new base, 3
minis each slot and a slot width compatible with the old one.

> BTW - Epic in my area is making a comeback mainly due to me pushing it!!
> However the new guys ALL play E40K - I will ADD Netepic to their interest in
> time, but try not to Replace E40K :)

I bought E40K player's edition discounted (half price) in Denmark, now I
think I'll use blast markers to allocate fire on enemy detachments
during a normal Epic game :o).

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
TXT e-solutions S.p.A.