Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic in Poland

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:45:59 -0500

Salutations and Welcome!
        The bulk of this list is based in the US I believe, with
players/contributors in Canada, The UK, Norway, Finland, Italy, France,
Germany, and Denmark. I seem to recall another Epic voice from Poland,
but don't recall if it was on this list or the "regular" Epic list. I
also recall players from Hungary being heard from, as well Ireland
(though they mostly play 40K), Spain, and Brazil. Additional voices are
always welcome, even if they are heretics and infidels like Paul. 8)
        Of all the versions of Epic I've played, NetEpic is the most
satisfying to me. It has the flavor and depth that I want, with out
unnecessarily over burdening things (though we've come close at times).
Epic40K has potential as Jyrki stated (and Paul agreed), but lacks any
feel that it is Epic. More of a generic SciFi ground combat game. As a
generic set of rules, it's great, and fairly easy to adapt to any
universe, but is it Epic? No, not really.
        So, come aboard and join in on any of the regularly featured
shoot ups over rules, fluff (back story), or whatever. We're a pretty
easy going bunch, and even flame with a smile...

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein