Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic in Poland

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:25:36 -0000

Is it me or am I somehow getting a name for myself on this list as an E40K
player?
I may have only played NetEpic twice, but thats only because of lack of
opponents!
Guess I bought it on myself with that URL.
I new "any-version-of-a-6mm-scale-wargame-based-in-the-40k-universe.com"
would have been better inthe long run....Damn.......

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate