Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic in Poland

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:22:17 -0500

Hi!

Hey Paul! For those who haven't visited Paul's site give it a look-though,
lots of nice conversions and paint jobs there!

E40k, as pointed out, has that "unfinished" quality to it. It really didn't
need to much to it than it has, but without that "extra" bit it doesn't do
it justice.

Paul have you ever seen my updated Heresy rules? These rules draw upon
epic40k, but systems like DSII and netepic as well. Reviews from group
members have been good and I always welcome an extra set of eyes to go
through them for errors and rule mechanics questions.

I can send them to you if you like.

Oh by the way, ever got around at looking at those epic DSII conversions?

Thanks!

Peter