Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic in Poland

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:40:29 -0000

Hi Peter,

> Hi!
>
> Hey Paul! For those who haven't visited Paul's site give it a look-though,
> lots of nice conversions and paint jobs there!

I appreciate the coment :) Worth pinting out that a lot of what is on there
isn't mine - its all sent in from our members. Oh, and I'm pretty sure he
means http://epic40k.com - the other sites are probably NOT worth the
visit!!

> E40k, as pointed out, has that "unfinished" quality to it. It really
didn't
> need to much to it than it has, but without that "extra" bit it doesn't do
> it justice.
>
> Paul have you ever seen my updated Heresy rules?

Can't say I have - I've only recently started following Netepic "Full Time"
recently, though I've been a ultra-low-level-lurker for some time. When were
they passed round? I must have missed them!

>These rules draw upon
> epic40k, but systems like DSII and netepic as well. Reviews from group
> members have been good and I always welcome an extra set of eyes to go
> through them for errors and rule mechanics questions.
>
> I can send them to you if you like.

I'd love to have a look through them. If you could possibly send them to me
at:
webmaster_at_...
I'd appreciate it. As I mentioned in a previous note to the group, the
address I'm signed up on chews up attachments.

> Oh by the way, ever got around at looking at those epic DSII conversions?

Unfortunately looking is as far as it went. Having asked my gaming group
about epic and getting a resounding "NO", thats when I got hold of DSII and
turned up with it and two armies determined to get an opponent in some form
of 6mm sci fi combat!

Typically, on sight of all the 6mm tanks etc everyone went "Ohhhh Yeah...
Epic......." and bypassed DSII completely!! The totally Ironic thing is that
I've only managed to make it back to the club once since then so haven't
even played epic with them yet whilst they're all becomming seasoned Vets in
my absence!!

So all I can say is that it all looks great on paper, but I haven't had a
chance to really put it through any testing.

> Thanks!
>
> Peter

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.