Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic in Poland

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:59:07 -0500

Is it me or am I somehow getting a name for myself on this list as an
E40K
player?
I may have only played NetEpic twice, but thats only because of lack of
opponents!
Guess I bought it on myself with that URL.
I new "any-version-of-a-6mm-scale-wargame-based-in-the-40k-universe.com"
would have been better inthe long run....Damn.......

-->Nahhhh. There's quite a bit of cross over actually. Most of this
list came over from the old SM mailing list, when it was a majordomo list
run out of either Finland or Sweden, I forget which (it was on a
University server). Many of us are still on the "regular" Epic list.
Though since the majordomo shut down, and the group moved en masse to
Egroups (now Yahoo), most of the old stalwarts have moved on. Mostly
just the Epic40K guys now, with the Titan Project and Mike Looney's
Epic41K project going on. Speaking of old timers, has anyone heard from
Sauron in the past year or so? Besides, I'm not gonna type in a URL
that's longer than most complete sentences. 8)

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein