RE: [NetEpic ML] Fwd: Taliban Jokes

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:31:24 +0200

That wasn't the point.

> Also, if you can't handle a joke, get off the red cordial.

That wasn't the point either. A joke is completely different from a joke
concerning current and potentially sensitive global politics. The latter is
inviting flames.

By the above logic I might say that "if you can't handle the rules of this
forum then ...". The posts about those pictures weren't meant to be
accusations, but reminders that posts of that sort do not belong here. This
list has managed to stay mostly flame free due to the fact that we have
excluded current day politics as a topic.

> And before you reply to this email. Read my comments above.

I did. That's why I replied.

> Darryl H
>
> Talk to the Hand!

Left or right?

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.