Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic in Poland

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:45:48 -0500

Hey you lousy buggers! There are people on this list from SOUTH of the
Equator too you know! ;-) I know of at least three of us lurking on this
list from Australia.

I may not have actually played Epic for a couple of years, but I still
love it!

-Kelvin....

-->What, you didn't get the memo? Because you Aussies couldn't figure
out if you want to be a Dominion or Republic by November 1, 2001, you
became the 51st state of the US automatically under an obscure provision
of the ANZUS Treaty. 8P But no, this actually falls under "DUH-Stupid"
in my addled omission of our friends in Oz. Do we have any New
Zealanders on the list? Or South Africans? Just trying to figure out if
I should have just blanket said "the whole English speaking part of the
world".

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein