RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Naming Titans (Curiosity Question)

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:56:00 +0200

Let's see if I regognize these...

> Tiamat

The evil lesser dragon goddess from Forgotten Realms pantheon.

> Smaug

Ooh, I wonder where this is from :P (The Hobbit)

> Angalon

This I don't regognize, unless you mean Angalacon the Black from
Silmarillion.

> Fafnir

Ring of the Niebelungen.

> etc
>
> Goes well with the Green paint job, with black and white trim.
> Gotta dig them all out and make a complete list.

I forgot the paint scheme of my legion: bright red with golden trim and
flames (not very original, I know).

> Tracy

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.