Re: [NetEpic ML] Spare Overlord Armored Airship?

From: Graham Whitehead <graham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:40:15 -0000

Hi Jez,

If you don't get the one in the netepic online store, I can sort one out for
you. I would think that it is a bit small though for 15mm figures, have you
thought about Pendrakens ratmen airboat? You just need to swap the rattie
crew for stunties, and it looks good too.

On another note, I am only an hour away from you if you fancy a game
sometime (I'm in Southport).

Cheers,
Graham