Spare Overlord Armored Airship?

From: <engines_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:35:41 -0000

Does anyone happen to have an Overlord Armored Airship which they
would be willing to part with for a reasonable price? Anyone in the UK
would be my first choice due to currency and postage etc.

I have been on the wrong end of these horrors in NetEpic before, IMHO
far too cheap at 700 for three. Strangely I am not actually intending
to use this for Epic at all but for a 15mm Dwarf Hordes of the Things
army I am putting together where it will be clasified as an Airboat.

Cheers,

Jez
Macclesfield Wargames Club
http://www.MaccWargames.org.uk/