[NetEpic ML] Fwd: The Travelling Mage Newsletter: November 15, 1999

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 18:56:01 -0600

Hi everyone:

I have been a lurker since rejoining this list a few months ago. It had
been my intention to find someone to play with here in Dallas, Texas, but
alas, I don't have the time. I get a vicarious pleasure reading that the
rest of you have kept gaming. I have attached a newsletter I ge from The
Travelling mage online game store, my primary source of new miniatures.
They regularly sell GW figures at 30% off the US retail price. I won't be
taking advantage of this sale, but rather than sending this newsletter to
the trash, I thought I would forward it to the list for your benefit. I
have had good success with mail order from this shop and it has been
timely. If anyone is interested, you can also get this special discount if
you subscribe to the newsletter, (see below for details). There isn't any
cost, it is basicly to let you know of product releases and to announce
special sales. I am not affiliated with the Travelling Mage, just a
customer. I hope this is of some use.

Dan Lobb