[NetEpic ML] Adeptus Titanicus access

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:19:10 -0800

Xoom killed my account again, so the Adeptus Titanicus material is not
available at the present moment. Neither are the Renegade Legion files, the
original Battlesuit rules, or the stuff from Lost and the Damned that I
scanned in.

Check back tomorrow and be sure you bookmark my main Earthlink page since it
won't be changing in the forseeable future. I'm reuploading the files right
now to another account.

Tomorrow is my last day in the Marine Corps btw (whoo hoo!) and I'll be
getting a cablemodem...that MAY change my webpage or I might keep Earthlink
as a backup.

If you've never heard of Adeptus Titanicus it was Epic first edition and was
a LOT closer to it's tabletop roots then NetEpic or E40K (ie it was very
detailed, Titans especially were a LOT more detailed and interesting then
they are now).

Yeah yeah, Codex Titanicus is still not completely finished with all the
art, would you believe me if I said I have still been working on it? :)

Kenneth
NetEpic OCR Guru
http://home.earthlink.net/~tzeentch666/