Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperator Titan for sale

From: <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 11:25:05 -0500

darius

I would gladly pay the 30 + postage for
the imperator and data cards.
would you acept us postal money order?

netepic_at_yahoogroups.com wrote:
> I have an Imperator Titan for sale from Titan Legions.
I am going to sell it on eBay but I thought the
members of Net Epic deserve first shot before I do. I
will ship it anywhere for $30 plus postage. I will
include the data card and original box and counters
for the titan if wanted. The Titan is still on its
sprues except for 2 or 3 pieces that came. It is
complete. I also have 1 Squat Thunderfire AA gun un
assembled if anyone is interested as well. Let me know
by contacting my email address
d.r.spano_at_... .
Thanks,
Darius Spano