WAKE UP!!!!!

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:17:35 +0200

What's going on in here? I mean, five or so posts in a _week_ Are you having
a secret NetEpic convention or something else I don't know about? Exams?
Graduation thesis? Alien attack? Argument with your drill sergeant (wife)?
Inquisition mutant hunt? The dreaded day when you only have left foot socks
in your drawer? Time vortex in your washing machine?

There are several things which require your attention, gentlemen (and
ladies? are there any in this list?):

1) Dark Eldar list. Only a handful of people commented it.
2) Heathen (Ogre) list. even less people commented this one.
3) Fluff. After a lively debate this just dried up, even after Peter posted
a couple of excellent examples. I know I am quilty as charged in this
respect, but I intend to re-read those and give some comments.

Wakey, wakey! <insert a loud trumpet solo here>

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.