Ogre update

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 19:04:47 +0200

...is proceeding and will probably be published next week. Then we can
discuss about some new units to add to the next update after you've chewed
this one to pieces ;)

However, there's one thing I've thought about: shields. How do we explain
Ogres having no void shields when Imperial titans have? I know this is a
matter of play balance but personally I find it strange that a pinnacle of
Dark Age of Technology has no shields.

And a secod thing: Warlord titan design predates the Imperium and was made
during the DET. Heathens should actually have some of those...

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.