Re: Sv: [NetEpic ML] WAKE UP!!!!!

From: Darryl Hilbig <darrylhilbig_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 10:55:12

>From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>

>Actually, I think we are under an alien attack!
>
>I think the first wave of the attack is upon us already! They have blocked
>out the sun for days now, making it dead-cold both inside and outside.
>Small, white orgasnisms are attacking us, covering everything! They are
>currently making people stumble in the streets, causing chaos in trafic and
>generally making a mayhem on our infrastructure!!! The second attack wil
>come shortly, the flue!
>
>Eivind

No it isn't. The aliens are using a heat ray that is causing high
temperatures and forcing young ladies of all shapes and sizes to flock here
to Townsville (less the Power Puff Girls) and walk up and down the street in
nothing but bikinis and wraparounds with a t-shirt top being optional.

A side effect of this is that every seventh day, they enter contests in
attempts to cool their upper torsos down through dampening a white, tight
cotton cover.

Darryl H