Re: [NetEpic ML] WAKE UP!!!!!

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:02:45 +1000

At 10:17 AM 12/7/01 +0200, you wrote:
>What's going on in here? I mean, five or so posts in a _week_ Are you having
>a secret NetEpic convention or something else I don't know about? Exams?
>Graduation thesis? Alien attack? Argument with your drill sergeant (wife)?
>Inquisition mutant hunt? The dreaded day when you only have left foot socks
>in your drawer? Time vortex in your washing machine?

How'd you find out about the Vortex? I don't know anything about a
Vortex. Never seen one. Didn't even know they were blue. Not that they
are blue. Who said they were blue? Who told you? I deny all
knowledge. I plead the Fifth, there's no way you can prove anything.....

Seriously, my excuse is that I have been busy planning my Egyptian holiday,
moving our lab for renovations and over-coming tragedy in the family. All
in all I've been a busy boy these last few weeks.

>1) Dark Eldar list. Only a handful of people commented it.

Honestly, I'm indifferent about this one. Space Dark
Elves. Whoopie. Whatever list is approved is fine by me. I'm willing to
bet I'll never play them.

>2) Heathen (Ogre) list. even less people commented this one.

Again, I'm indifferent. Honestly, if I want to play Ogre, I'll play Ogre.

>3) Fluff. After a lively debate this just dried up, even after Peter posted
>a couple of excellent examples. I know I am quilty as charged in this
>respect, but I intend to re-read those and give some comments.

This is a bit more interesting to me, but I've been so busy of late I
haven't had a good chance to read through it all! I'll have to keep a
closer eye on things over the next week before I leave.

-Kelvin....

"Oh no! Waspinator is pinned
     like Iron Butterfly!"