RE: [NetEpic ML] WAKE UP!!!!!

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:16:40 +0200

[snip]
> Currently we have 7 drug powers, I suggest we make 3 to 5
> more powers thus
> leaving us with a deck of 10 to 12 cards. You should be able
> to pick one
> card per detachment of wyches, bikes or helions you choose
> from. Up to a
> maximum of 12 for every 3000 or 4000 points. Meaning If
> playing with more
> than 3000 (or 4000) points you should pe able to use 2 decks.
> 6000(8000) 3
> decks, etc. The powers once played lasts for one full game
> turn. (If you
> play them in the movement fase then they last untill the
> beginning of the
> next movement turn. Only one card may be played at one
> detachemnt in the
> same turn.
>
> Comments?

The one per detachment rule sounds good, but I don't think we need more
different cards than there already is. After all, there are only 7 Combat
drug powers in the DE codex. That would generate a deck with 14 cards if we
put in 2 cards per power.

> Nils

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.