RE: [NetEpic ML] WAKE UP!!!!!

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:40:13 +0100

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, hmpf,

YYYYAWN.....

Dont forget the TAU.......

The Dark Eldar list, yes......

Since I'm the author of one of the lists, I'm pretty biased as to wich set
of stats I prefere. However, the Idea of turning combat drugs into cards is
an interesting one. How many cards then? I suggest one per detachment of
Wyches. This includes Helions, and reaver jetbikes as these too are members
of the wych cult. So how many cards should there be?

In a typical DE army the wyches should ideally be the equivalent of Eldar
aspect warriors. (Wyches = Banshees/Scorpions(Not as good stats though);
Helions = Hawks; Reaver = Shining Spears). So how many "cults" should you be
allowed to have? In my draft DE rules you may field a company sized unit of
wyches (2 detachments of 4 wyche stands and one detachment of 4 helion
stands) Should we keep this formation or should wyches be left as support
cards only? (Remember the DE have very few company cards to choose from
alredy)

Currently we have 7 drug powers, I suggest we make 3 to 5 more powers thus
leaving us with a deck of 10 to 12 cards. You should be able to pick one
card per detachment of wyches, bikes or helions you choose from. Up to a
maximum of 12 for every 3000 or 4000 points. Meaning If playing with more
than 3000 (or 4000) points you should pe able to use 2 decks. 6000(8000) 3
decks, etc. The powers once played lasts for one full game turn. (If you
play them in the movement fase then they last untill the beginning of the
next movement turn. Only one card may be played at one detachemnt in the
same turn.

Comments?

Nils