Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic 40,000 evolution

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:25:43 -0400

Hi!

They are trying to take player input more seriously, but they seem to "selectively" pick what to ficus attention on. For the most part ATII was shunned by epic40k players, yet they persist in supporting it. Epic40k players have expressed that although some tweaking is desirable, the core rules are to their liking, but in this is are somewhat ignored too.

Hehe, if they want to put out a good game they should use Heresy <chuckle>!

Peter