RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic 40,000 evolution

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:34:26 +0200

Yeah, I've noticed the same trend... What they should do is to separate infantry and heavy weapons as well as do away with the mix'n match detachments by replacing them with something a bit more restrictive system.

> Hehe, if they want to put out a good game they should use
> Heresy <chuckle>!

In fact I thought about that too, but then the big H wouldn't be free so I didn't say anything.

> Peter

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.