Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic 40,000 evolution

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:42:29 -0400

Hi!

I heard this before too, but I wonder what truth there is to it, since some that have done just that, while being treated very respectfully and helpfully, also get ignored in the long run. They ARE willing to hear constructive critism, but I think they restrict the area and scope of what they will allow or act upon. It is sad they get e-mails from immature, boorish people, it just makes it that much harder for legitimate voices to be heard.

Peter