Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic 40,000 evolution

From: Mr Wizard <mr_wizard_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:56:34 -0500

Dear Group,
    GW HATES! criticism. Even if it's constructive they still cringe. Remember, the GW crew are gods in their minds. Why the hell would the gods consult the lowly peons for help. Plus, ask GW they don't think any of their games are flawed. Remember when Epic 40K bombed they told us, their paying customers, that we just weren't deep enough to understand their beautiful and graceful system. BAH! Screw GW their just polishing the bass on the titanic. Hasbro is going to eat everyone and this my be for the better. At lest their competitively priced, and release and support quality products (example: D20 D&D).

Take it easy,
Nathan