Re: [NetEpic ML] GW & criticism

From: ahickey1118 <ahickey_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:54:28 -0000

Thanks for the warm welcome!

The only thing I have to say about 90 million pounds is that
wargaming, even tabletop wargaming, will never be more than a "niche"
industry. Obviously it will never reach the size of the consumer
electronics industry because, frankly, only about 5% (if that) of the
population would probably ever be interested in playing.

I appreciate what NetEpic does for epic, and I'll definitely feel
free to jump in again the next time I have somthing to add.