Epic sale.

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 09:43:40 +1000

Hi everyone!

This is a warning to all Epic gamers who want to expand their Epic
collections. I'm back from my holiday and have realised I have more
miniatures that I don't use than I care to count and catalogue for my
insurance company. As a result, I'm going to have a clearance sale. Exact
numbers and types of minis for sale are yet to be fully determined but
suffice to say I should have a considerable amount of Imperial Epic stuff
to sell. I don't need or use these minis anymore, so they'll have to go.

Stay tuned over the next couple of days while I collect together all my
Epic stuff for sale. Once that's done I'll post a full list and the
NetEpic list gets first bid on everything.

There may very well be minis from other ranges for sale once I've finished
the clean-out, but the Epic will be first (its on the top of the
pile). I'll keep you posted.

-Kelvin....

"Oh no! Waspinator is pinned
     like Iron Butterfly!"