[NetEpic ML] Re: Hi

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 23:19:56 PST

>At present all armies except Titians are done. Once it is complete it will
>be
>release to everyone. Th game will include its own counters/cards and
>markers and
>is a stand alone game (you need not own or have ever played "epic" to enjoy
>Heresy)

i have a little complaint about the chaos list:

traitor marines have been cut down to two kind of stands.

I would suggest the following as an inbetween of my list and yours:

Traitor marines have bolter ranged all purpose weapons.....you introduce
heav yweapon marines (I dont believe all chaos freaks carry heavy guns. They
would prefer bloody and glorious melee.
The terminators remain as they are, and finally you do dedicated marines.
Basically a single tough phat unit that will represent the poor souls
dedicated to a chaos god (like plague marines etc.)

Even with just a single such unit the list would be a lot more fun (IMHO)

>Surprisingly, although the game has shown a lot or tactical depth its rules
>are
>short. The main rule book is only 31 pages long and each army list averages
>6
>pages. In its complte firm its not even 100 pages a big difference to net
>epic's
>current 250 pages.

Heresy kicks ass!