RE: [NetEpic ML] GW, play testing, and cticism:Tyranid questions

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:14:23 +0200

There seems not to be any rule for this. However, the Tyranids are supposed to be immune to their own poisons so I'd say that they are immune to spore mines and pyro-acid but not to the Trygon electical discharge.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.