Interesting 6mm miniatures

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:22:30 -0400

Hi!

In my meanderings around the net I found this fledgeling company who is releasing a 6mm fantasy game. The twist for the background are very interesting and they will produce very large models that look extremely suitable for chaos titans or Tyranid Bio-titans. In their gallery they have some airship models that make excellent overlord gubship.

The founder of the company stated on the miniature page forums that the first mini game he played was epic first edition! I think it shows in his model designs and concept art.

The site us: http://www.zn-games.com

Take a look around a let me know what you think.

Peter