Sale results!

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 08:57:37 +1000

Hi there everyone!

Sorry I haven't written before now, but we are busy having a crisis at work
and so its all hands on deck to get through it. As a result, I haven't had
much time to read emails, let alone reply to them. Sorry about that.

Here's the results so far:

Offers for the whole IG/IG pack: trygve.bjornstad_at_...,
jyrki.saari_at_...

Offers for the whole Squat deal: graham_at_...,
ckaminskipoboxcom_at_...

Offers for the whole SM deal: jyrki.saari_at_...

Anyone who bid on parts of the deals, sorry but as I said I'll deal with
the offers for the complete deals first as that's how I'd prefer to sell
them.. Don't despair just yet, I've kept all offers and if any complete
deals fall through then I'll be happy to offer piece of the complete deals
to those who asked for them.

To those of you who bid for the complete deals, I'll contact you privately
today.

Thanks for your interest everyone!

-Kelvin....

"Oh no! Waspinator is pinned