Epic 40K revision

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:06:46 +0100

Hi!
The newsletter from fanatic this time was indeed quite interesting. Even
if we are no fans of the system, GW is our prime source for muniniatures
and fluff, so it is in our best interesst that GW countinues to produce
stuff for us. So to answer Peters questions:

1. Should this group get involved with this project?

YES!!

2. How should we forward any feedback? As a group? Individually?

I think we should do the feedback as we have done the Netepic revisions
with Peter as the coordinator and contactpoint towards GW. First, we
must go through the basic rules of E40K, phase by phase and then come
with suggestions and vote. Then, we must do the Imperial and Ork
armylists in the same fashion.

BUT, this requiers a lot of work, and if this should be possible to do
we need to get the rules as a word or text document. If Mr Johnson is
sincere about the project, he should provide us with this!

I think that Peter should compose a letter saying that we are
interested, provided that GW gives us the tools to do the job.

Just my 1 NOK...

Eivind