Re: [NetEpic ML] Regarding Epic40K- Armageddon Playtest

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 12:51:18 -0500

I know around 6 people in my playing circle who play NetEpic but I am the
only one on the mailing list so it is potentially much more popular than
it
appears by the statistics.

Tom.

-->Same here as with Tom. I play with 3-4 people, but am the only one on
the ML. NetEpic probably has a much larger appeal than can be accurately
measured by the ML, or even by Web hits, as there are people like me, who
have it all (for NetEpic at least), and freely share it amongst their
group. Not a bad job really.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai