RE: [NetEpic ML] Chats with Jarvis

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:44:05 +0100

Hi Peter,

I think we should try to do this. We should send GW a formal letter offering
them our help. I personally do not think much of the Epic system, but for
the sake of miniture availability I'm willing to help out. Perhaps we could
get them to loose thoose idiotic blastmarkers...............!!!!! (I feel a
flaming pain in my bones, just thinking about it) And give them the feedback
that Epic 40K really is WH40k in a smaller scale, and not the masse combat,
large scale conflict it ought to be!!!!

Yeah, more I think of it!!!! COMMON YOU LADS LET*S DO THIS!!!!! (If GW will
let us.......)

Nils