Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic 40K revision

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:14:00 -0500

* I wouldn't mind cooperating with the E40K list in this matter to
tell the truth - but they are going to have a very different approach
to the subject as they have been working with the official version
and will feel more tied to the E40K mechanics probably.

-->The E40K mechanics are here to stay, like it or not. Jervis is not
going to surrender on this, no matter what. His rant proved that. So,
it is my opinion that if we want to have any real input into this new
edition, then we will probably have to work with the other list to do so.
Ain't politics grand?

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai