Re: [NetEpic ML] Fw: JANUARY FANATIC NEWSLETTER (late!)

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:44:32 -0500

Hehe, even by their own retailer propaganda, its all about the
miniatures, the rules, fluff and everything else is meaningless without
the minis and of course their sale.

-->You know, I'd be more than happy if they'd just drop the rules bit,
and print nothing but fluff and minis. 8) let us deal with whatever new
mini they come out with. At least we'll test play it to death before
settling on a broken mechanic. 8)

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai