Epic40k Revision (How)

From: kume1967 <kume1967_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 09:42:20 -0000

Hi All,

As far as I see majority of the list wants to involve as a group, and
writing a letter to JJ that we are willing to contribute to the play
testing. This is good but how we gonna play test? Should we made
groups for each army that will play and report the results? How many
of us are really willing to play and report? Or which armies they are
willing to play and with which opponent? Or is it too early to thing
about these?

I think if we put into the letter that we have x many people and y
armies and can give feedback weekly or biweekly will increase our
chances to contribute, as we will be seen more professional.

What do you think about this?

Mete