Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic40k Revision (How)

From: Jason Bradley <bradley_jason_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:05:33

I am not sure where I heard it but I thought the intention to put rule
updates in the epic mag was so people could playtest and send thier input
in? I know I read that somewhere!

Jason

"Thats another thing, Jervis mentioned wanting input, but nothing about
playtesting. Which as Darius points out is unlikely. I guess I'm spoiled for
being on this list, but you get used to thorough testing and discussion
BEFORE
it becomes official. Don't know how that will go with this endevour, but
their
track record isn't promising in this regard."

Peter

"Try not. Do or Do not. There is no try."
                     --- Master Yoda