Re: [NetEpic ML] My opinions on recent posts

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:07:41 -0500

It has restricted membership now, Don't no the reason why since I haven't
been on the list for a while.

-->That I can answer. The list was spammed by pornsters, and legally
questionable ones at that. So Mike Looney (aka Tin Horn Dictator or List
Owner), restricted membership to keep them out. I'd just drop him a line
when you ask to subscribe, or just ask him to subscribe you. It may take
a few days as he's usually busy, but he will get to it and respond.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai